- Oh my god! Look at her, isn’t it the 10th day in a row, she hasn’t repeated a footwear?!
- Damnn! Look at that Gucci watch her fiance gave her.
- Holy sh*t! When did they go to Switzerland? Didn’t they just come back from vacationing in Hawaii?
- Wtf!? How in the world, is he partying everyday, his one day snap story is more interesting than all the days combined in my semester!
- Aww! The only single friend, I have changes relationship status to ‘in a relationship’. That’s. so. freaking. cute.
Does any of that makes me envious, believe me I’m trying my best to type no. But, I can’t, Of course it does.
I feel all social medias should come up with one tagline “Working hard to make it easier for you to envy your friends.” We did stay close and connected to the ones we wanted to, letters were good enough, but damn you, technology the closeness you have given us can sometimes be really suffocating.
Yeah, Yeah, Don’t start with how I can, stop using them. It’s not like if I start living in stone age, people will follow suit. I don’t have that type of devoted fans, whom I can lead by example. I might have one day.
These things make me envy people but that doesn’t last more than a few minutes or a few screenshots and gossips.
The one thing about certain people that I envy the most is Focus in life. I really Envy those people who have from the beginning known, what they wanted to do in life. The people who are sorted about what path they wish to follow. Be it a doctor or a model, they know that’s what they want to become.
I am jealous of them, who have figured out what it is that they love to do and are doing it beautifully.
I on the other hand, fall in love with a new profession everyday. My inspiration for a profession is directly related to the coolest guy’s profession in a novel I read or a series I watch. The only thing that happens faster than my shift in love for a profession is a death in Game of Thrones. I feel, I’m the most confused person I have known in my life.
I really envy those people who can answer the question, “Where do you see yourself in five years?” with clarity and precision. I am like, it will be a surprise not only for you but for me too. The longest duration, I feel I can foresee is a year. I can’t go beyond that because I have no idea, when I’ll end up getting bored and shift to a different direction altogether.
For now, I really hope, I can keep my focus and keep working on my blog this time.